LES (USA & Canada) Announces Search for CEO
We are pleased to announce that the Licensing Executives Society, USA & Canada is seeking an experienced IP professional for its new CEO position. Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years experience with technology transfer, and progressively increasing roles in IP management/licensing. Experience in organizational management and administration is strongly preferred. Deadline to submit resumes is October 1, 2016. Qualified candidates may submit online at: http://careers.lesusacanada.org/jobs/8356444/chief-executive-officer/
LES wishes to find a CEO who shares its vision in becoming the global leader in standards development, education, and certification in promoting IP commerce.
We remain committed to the following principles to provide the greatest value and most rewarding experience for its members.
- Promoting business networking and relationship building
- Operating in a non-discriminatory manner
- Encouraging member engagement and participation
- Offering education without self-promotion
- Upholding the highest ethical standards
- Promoting diversity
- Supporting intellectual property development and global intellectual property commerce
- Providing an unbiased forum for discussion of global intellectual property commerce issues